Requirements for Obtaining a Nonimmigrant Visa
You cannot travel to Paraguay without a proper VISA:
To obtain a non resident visa the applicant must
- Provide a current passport with an expiration date at least six months away.
- Have completed and signed the application.
- Provide a passport size photo.
- Provide official or company letter stating purpose of the trip, in case of an official or business trip.
- In the case of minors, the application has to be signed by both parents and presented along with the birth certificate of the minor. If the minor is traveling alone, with just one parent or a third party, an authorization signed before a notary public is requested, along with a copy of the ID cards of both parents.
- Pay the multiple entry visa fee of US$ 100.00, in cash or money order payable to the Embassy of Paraguay. No personal checks.
- United States citizens may apply by mail, in which case the application and accompanying documents must be received at least two weeks prior to the travel date, along with a self-addressed prepaid envelope. When done by mail, the applicant assumes all responsibility for any delayed or lost item.